Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (SRD) 02/2020 BATCH Released Admit Card
Latest Updates on : 25.02.2020 Indian Coast Guard Released Admit Card for recruitment of Assistant Commandant. Those Candidates who are Interested in the Vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online Form.
Post Name : Assistant Commandant (SRD) 02-2020 BATCH.
About Recruitment : The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates for general duty branch as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites online application for SC & ST category only.
Indian Coast Guard
Assistant Commandant (SRD) 02/2020 Batch Recruitment – 2020
· Application Start : 09/02/2020.
· Last Date : 15/02/2020.
· Admit Card : 25/02/2020.
· Age : Born between 01 July 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
|Vacancy Details Total Post : 25|
Name of Post
No. of Post
Assistant Commandant (General Duty)
|· Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).|
· Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to class 12 of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 55% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
|· Height : Minimum 157 cms.|
· Weight : Proportionate to the Height and Age, +_ % acceptable.
· Chest : Well proportionate minimum expansion 5 cms.
· Eye Sight : Correct with Glass 6/6/6/6 . Uncorrected without Glass 6/6/6/9.
Date of Published
Travel Expenses Notice
You can get all updates regarding Exam & Results Jobs from our website (www.jobshankar.com) and other details are here. Keep in touch.
Last Date : 15/02/2020.