Central Board of Secondary Education Various Post Released Ansker Key
Latest Updates on : 04.06.2020 Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Answer Key released has given a notification for recruitment of Various Post. Those Candidates who are Interested in the Vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online Form.
Post Name : Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant.
Advertisment No :- CBSE/RECTT.CELL/ADVT.FA/01/2019/
About Recruitment : Central Board of Secondary Education are invited for Direct recruitment on All India Competitive Examination, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
Central Board of Secondary Education
Security Guard & Assistant Security Officer (A) Recruitment – 2019.
· Application Start : 16/11/2019.
· Last Date : 06/12/2019.
· Date Extended : 23/12/2019.
· For UR/OBC/EWS (Group : A) : Rs. 1500/-
· For UR/OBC/EWS (Group : B&C) : Rs. 800/-
· For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Women/PwBD/ Regular CBSE Employee(s) : Rs. NIL
· Pay Exam fee through Online payment only.
Vacancy Details Total Post : 357
Name of Post
No. of Post
|· Holding analogous post on regular basis in PB 3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (Level 10 of 7th CPC). OR|
· 03 year’s regular service in PB 3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (Level 10 of 7th CPC). OR
· 05 year’s regular in PB 2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (Level 7 of 7th CPC).
· Master Degree from a recognized university in Public Administration/Management.
|Assistant Secretary (IT)|
|· B.E/B.Tech (IT)/MCA from a recognized University/Institution. and|
|· B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA from a recognized University/Institution.|
· 05 years of working experience in development of online applications, using dot net Technologies, SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net, C# dot net, Fox Pro in reputed Institutions/organization.
|Junior Hindi Translator|
|· Master’s Degree & Diploma Certificate.||30 years.|
|· Graduate from any Recognized University.|
· Typing Speed of 40 w.p.m or equivalent calculated speed on computer i.e 12000 KDDPH.
· Knowledge of Computer such as Windows, MS Office, .net, handling of large database, Internet, HTML, Webpage Design.
|· Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university/Institution.|
· Skill Test.
|· Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution with Commerce/ Accounts as one of the subject.|
· 2 years Experience of Account & Audit in an Established Organisation.
|· 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.|
· A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m or equivalent speed of 9000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer.
|· Bachelor’s degree from recognized University/ Institution with Commerce/ Account as one of the subject.||27 years.|
Date of Published
Date Extended Notice
Join Telegram Group Click Here
You can get all updates regarding Exam & Results Jobs from our website (www.jobshankar.com) and other details are here. Keep in touch.
Last Date Extended : 23/12/2019.